2/3 cup All-purpose flour, 1 Roll(18oz) refrigerated cookies dough, 1 1/2 cups prepared vanilla frosting, 2/3 cup M'M's brand Milk Chocolate candies Holiday blend, resealable plastic bag,small spatula or table knife, holiday shaped cookie cutter.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line the cookies sheet pans with the parchment paper.
2. Knead the flour into the cookies dough until smooth. Roll out the dough to a scant 1/4-inch thickness. Cut out 18 cookies, rerolling the scraps if necessary. Transfer the cookies to the prepared cookies sheet pans.
3. Bake for 12-17 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from the oven, transfer to a wire rack, and let cool completely.
4. Spread the frosting with a small spatula or table knife on the cookies to make it smooth. Optional: Add fun accents to your cookies by mixing food coloring into the white frosting, then spoon into resealable plastic bag; snip a corner. Using the photos as a guide, add accents.
5. Decorate with M&M's to make festive fun designs.